Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 349: OK

My daughter and I were having dinner this evening.  My 4yo finished all her food on the plate and was about to leave the table ...

4yo:  "Dad, can I be excused from the dining table, I'll go sit in the couch to watch TV"
Me:  "Ok"
4yo:  "Dad! Don't say 'Ok', you either say 'Yes' or 'No'"
         "'Ok' is kinda half 'Yes' and half 'No' ..."
Me:  "Uh, Ok, I mean ... Yes ... sure ..."


So, if you're going to ask me how did our PCI go?


OK.


There were only a few things that we were not happy about.  I mean, it was generally all good.  M3tr1c0n (and their subcontractors) did a quality job, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't perfect.  Just little, tiny things, like ...
  • Stains on the front door glass panels
  • Scuff marks on the wall
  • Chip on the window reveal
  • Loose door lock fittings
  • Loose TV plug
  • Stacker door quite difficult to slide/close
  • Chipped paint in aluminium window frame
  • Cracked header brick
  • Dirty toilets (yep, skid marks, eeek!)
Yes, just tiny, little, minor things, really.


Overall, once all those minor defects have been fixed, it will be perfect!  Can't wait to move in now.


But wait until I tell you about our independent QA inspection report.


Later.   

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the PCI milestone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nat. Now the long wait to handover begins ... for us, at least :(

      Delete